Monday, October 28, 2013

September Indie Rock Playlist


September Indie Rock Playlist


These are my favorite 35 songs right now.  So good!  I'm putting all of my playlists on my Spotify account so all you have to do is follow me and you can listen to all of my lists.  I think my Spotify account is under my name.

2. Amanda Merdzan - Afraid
3. Autoheart - Agoraphobia - Love, love, love this song!  Their album Punch is good also.
4. Amason - Algen
11. Sleigh Bells - Bitter Rivals
13. Little May - Boardwalks
14. Fur Trade - Can You Dig It? (Yes I Can) - Different in the good way.  Reminds me a little of the Strokes in parts.
15. Frightened Rabbits - Candlelit- I'm a big fan of the Hutchinson boys and crew!
17. Two Door Cinema Club - Changing of the Seasons
18. Cage the Elephant - Come a Little Closer
20. Wild Child - Crazy Bird - Just downloaded this album.  The whole thing is very good
22.  Typhoon - Dreams Of Cannibalism - Just downloaded this album too.  I love these guys!  Their numbers keep growing and so does their sound.
26. Franz Ferdinand - Evil Eye
30. The Love Language - For Izzy
33. Folly and the Hunter - Ghost
37. American Authors - Hit It - They remind me of Imagine Dragons
43. Asgeir - King & Cross - I'm looking forward to his new album
45. Hey Geronimo - Lazer Gun Show
53. Bronze Radio Return - Mister, Mister - I need to check out their library closer.
55. Me Like Bees - Naked Trees
58. The Royal Concept - On Our Way - They have a heavy Phoenix sound.
59. Dead Owls - Only Child - Good drum beat, lyrics could use some work.
63. Andrew Belle - Pieces - Love him!  He sounds like Chris Martin from Coldplay but a lot of his songs remind me of Brett Dennen.
65. Rue Royale - Pull Me Like a String
67. Man Man - Pyramids
69. Lorde - Royals
71. Raglans - Sand in My Pocket
73. The Fratellis - Seven Nights Seven Days
75. The Jungle Giants - Skin to Bone - So much fun!
76. Broken Fences - Song for You
77. San Fermin - Sonsick
78. Boy & Bear - Southern Sun
81. Arctic Monkeys - Stop the World I Wanna Get Off With You
83. The Coopers - Summer's Child
88. Agnes Obel - The Curse
93. Kyle Andrews - The Way to Wonder



No comments:

Post a Comment