Saturday, October 5, 2013

October Blalock List

October Blalock List


28. Retrograde - Going up - It doesn't bode well for this list that I didn't find a song I liked until number 28.
34. Kent Odessa - Honeymoon
36. Best Coast -  I Don't Know How - They repeat the song title too much but it's ok.
40.  Temples - Keep in the Dark
43.  Lost in the Trees - Lady in White - Not their best song but I love anything Ari Picker does.
57.  Buried Beds - Oh Lonely Fortress - It's just ok.  Wait....the more I listen, the more I don't like it.  Nevermind.  I listened to it all the way through and don't like it at all.
71. Arcade Fire  - Reflektor
76. The Jungle Giants - Skin To Bone
79. Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out of It
81. Allman Brown w/Liz Lawrence - Sons & Daughters. Gorgeous song! I looked up both artist.  This is Allman Brown's best song by far.  The real find here is Liz Lawrence!  Her album Bedroom Hero is amazing! 
84. Joy Kills Sorrow - Such Great Heights - Nice cover, the mandolin solo is a bit much.
88. The Kite String Tangle - Tennis Court (Lordes cover).  I like this better than the original.




No comments:

Post a Comment