Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blalock Best of 2012

Blalock's Best of 2012


3.  The Airplanes - A Summer Daydream Part I - Short and fun.
8. Ra Ra Riot - Beta Love
20. Dana Buoy - Call To Be
31. Yellow Ostrich - Daughter* - I love them!
35. The Colurs - Easy to Love
36. Diamond Doves - Eat Your Heart Out
45. Tame Impala - Feels Like I Only go Backwards*
52. Paul Stewart - Glass Skull*
58. Miner - Hey Love* - They remind of the Lumineers and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
61. Bryan John Appleby - Honey Jars*
66. Bahamas - I Got You Babe
74. Chairs - Indestructible Machine
75. Ink - Ink Goes On*
76. Alcoholic Faith Mission - Into Pieces - I don't recommend this one but I liked it.  Reminds me of tUnE-yArDs.
77. Kishi Bashi - It all Began With a Burst*
83. Beach House - Lazuli
86. So Many Wizards - Lose Your Mind*
104. Fanfarlo - Shiny Things
118. Santah - Teeth
121. Geographer - The Myth of Youth
130.  Electric Guest - Waves

*Out of 134 songs there were only 21 that I would listen to again and out of those 21 there are only 8 that I would recommend checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment