Saturday, January 18, 2014

October IRP List


Remember all my lists are on spotify so just add this playlist.

Sleigh Bells - 24
Eye Emma Jedi - Sin
Max and the Moon - All I Know
The Head and the Heart - Another Story
Agnes Obel - Aventine - Download both of her albums.  They are beautiful!
Prince of Spain - Away We Go
Brick & Motar - Bangs
Ivan & Alyosha - Be Your Man
Of Montreal - Belle Glade Missionaires
Regina Spektor - Blood of Eden
Eliza and the Bear – Brother’s Boat
Franz Ferdinand – Bullet
Lorde – Buzzcut Season
The Royal Concept – Cabin Down Below - Let me start by saying that I like these guys.  On Our Way is an amazing song.  I also liked this song, that is up until 1:45.  At exactly that time in the song a saxophone solo, the likes of which have not been heard since 1984, plays for 30 seconds, which doesn't sound like a long time but trust me it is.  I can't know what they were thinking!

Swiss Lips – Carolyn - I'm not in love with their songs but their videos are awesome.  Is one is an old video game which was clever.  But their video for their song U Got the Power is all clips from Breakin' and Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo.  Makes me think of hanging out in the garage watching RyRy's friends try to break dance.
The Jungle Giants – Come And Be Alone With Me
Bon Iver – Come Talk To Me
MGMT – Cool Song No. 2
Hjaltalin – Crack In A Stone
Harrison Hudson – Curious
San Fermin – Daedalus (What We Have)
Grouplove – Flowers
Shearwater – Fucked Up Life
Cage The Elephant – Halo
Little May – Hide
Wolf Colony – Holy
Radical Face – Holy Branches - these guys are really good. We need to listen to them more.
Typhoon – Hunger & Thirst
Guineafowl – I Hope My City Loves Me Still - I really like Little Death
Leftover Cuties – If Only It Could Be
Butch Walker – I’ve Been Waiting For This
Temples – Keep In The Dark
Unwoman – Kids - Really cool cover.  They do a bunch of covers, check them out they're kind of fun.
American Authors – Luck
Bronze Radio Return – M.O.T.R. (Middle of The Road)
KHUSHI – Magpie
The Hunts – Make This Leap
We Were Evergreen – Modern Age
Imagine Dragons – Monster
My Fair Fiend – Murder a Dream tree
Phantogram – Never Going Home
Tessa Rose Jackson – Now I See
Me Like Bees – Ra Ra, etc.
Wild Child – Rillo Talk
Snowmine – Rome
Said The Whale – Safe To Say
Arctic Monkeys – Snap Out of It
Twin Forks – Something We Just Know
Young Rebel Set – The Lash of the Whip
The Darcys – The River
Asgeir – Torrent
Lucius – Turn It Around
Kishi Bashi – Unicorns Die When You Leave
The Olms – Wanna Feel It
Biggi Hilmars – War Hero
Mikal Cronin – Weight
Amason – Went To War

Ms Mr - Dance Yrself Clean
FYFE - Lies Pt. II
Grizzly bear- Listen and Wait
Monster Rally - Orchids
Gem Club - Polly
Kevin Morby - Slow Train (feat. Cate Le Bon)
Painted palms - Spinning Signs
Pattern Is Movement - Suckling
We Are Twin - The Way We Touch


No comments:

Post a Comment